ComForcare North Oakland/Livingston, MI
Services and About Us
Services we offer:
- Hospital/Rehabilitation Discharge Support
- Grooming & Hygiene
- Bathing & Toileting
- Transportation and Errands
- Medication Reminders
- Safety Supervision
- Light Housekeeping
- Family Respite
- Meal Preparation
How to Know When it's Time for Senior Care: North Oakland/Livingston's ComForcare Offers Advice and Options
About 33% of seniors over the age of 65 need some assistance with daily tasks. But the transition from independence to senior care in the North Oakland/Livingston County, MI area is a huge step that can be difficult to make. Accepting help doesn't mean you are incapable; it just means sometimes you need someone to rely on. We know you want to retain your independence as long as possible. Whether you need medical assistance, help with keeping up the house, or a ride to the doctor, our caring staff is qualified to ensure you get exactly what you need.
Not sure if you really need assistance? Here are some guidelines to help you decide if the time is right to call ComForcare. Do you . . .
• forget appointments, birthdays, and regular responsibilities?
• get distracted while driving, or receive frequent traffic tickets?
• feel like you are slowing down both mentally and physically?
• need help getting ready for the day and taking care of personal hygiene?
• need help shopping and preparing meals?
Though the above guidelines indicate that you are aging, they don't necessarily mean that require some added assistance. The decision to get senior care in Chicago, IL is a personal one that should be discussed with your family. ComForcare helps you develop a customized aid plan so you can continue to live life to its fullest.
Don't let age keep you from enjoying the golden years! Call our North Oakland/Livingston office at 248-623-6500 to discuss your personal aid plan.