Family Man, Health and Science Enthusiast, Collector
“I view this business as a way to give back and provide a significant need to the community.”
Proud to Serve My Community
Before home care, I had a career in business and worked mainly for large corporations that centered around health and well-being. When I envisioned my future, I knew I wanted to start a business that would serve the people and community in which I live. I am a Michigan native and proud of the service I provide to my neighbors.
My Home Care Mission
ComForCare North Macomb/Wayne provides home care services to older adults and persons with disabilities. My personal mission is to help these people stay in their homes. When we have a situation where someone can transfer out of an extended care institution and back into their home, that is extremely gratifying for us. We are here to help our clients live their best life possible!
- DementiaWise®-certified office
- Registered nurse on staff
- First aid and CPR-trained caregivers
Craig’s Background & Credentials
- Bachelor of Science from Michigan State University
- Master’s degree in business administration from Keller Graduate School (Chicago)
- Executive business training at the University of Michigan
- Active participant in community-based health care/senior care organizations