When we asked our caregivers the top 5 reasons they enjoyed working for us at ComForCare, one of our caregivers listed the reasons below. We are proud of all of our staff, but especially our caregivers who consistently provide excellent care, compassion and loving attention to all our clients. Apply today and join a great team.
1. Supportive - ComForCare is not your average company, even with many caregivers and staff employed, every time I walk into the office I am greeted warmly and asked how I am doing. They are not only exceptionally supportive with making sure everyone is comfortable and confident during and after training, but they are supportive about how your experience is with your clients. I always feel comfortable going to anyone for advice or assistance at ComForCare because they care. This organization makes you feel your part is more than just an 8 hour work day. I have a wonderful support system at ComForCare they want me to be part of the family rather than another employee.
2. Rewarding - Working for a company like ComForCare, the staff and the clients showed me how rewarding my job is. This job is unique and life changing because you are making an impact on someone's life. Knowing I am appreciated by what I do for one individual is an intrinsic reward I have. Everyday I wake up and know I made an positive impact on someone's life big or small. That feeling makes me a better person and employee for company that has strong and compassionate values and morals.
3. Enlightening - Going into ComForCare I did not know what to expect as I had little knowledge or experience about care giving, but I had the values and work ethic to learn. The training provided by the staff personally is overall enlightening because it provides a new perspective of the world we live in. Our goal is to make sure our client's are living their best life possible and doing that is a a whole new perspective of experience and knowledge of care giving. This company taught me how to be a more compassionate person and to build relationships, care giving skills are successful life skills.
4. Passion - It takes a special person to be a caregiver, someone who is compassionate, patient, and selfless. ComForCare has all of those characteristics and more. A company like ComForCare is the best example of a company that is passionate about their job and has the most respectable values creating the best work environment. They are passionate about the health and well being of the clients and employees. Passion is from the heart and we share ours to everyone that is part of ComForCare.
5. Teamwork - Being a caregiver at ComForCare is not an individualized position, it is a team effort. From the very beginning to being hired, training, and starting your journey with new clients they are with you every step of the way. I know I can rely on the company to help me with any questions I need to be successful and confident. All employees work together to ensure a safe and welcoming environment as well. I love working here because I feel part of a family.