Whether it’s due to injury, illness or aging, sometimes older adults need a little extra help, especially at home. However, family members and friends can’t always be there 24/7 to assist their aging loved one. That’s where ComForCare Home Care comes in. Our personalized care plans and compassionate caregivers help seniors live independently in their own home and continue to do all the things they love.
When it comes to in-home care, you want a caregiver who is professional, compassionate and qualified. ComForCare matches all of our clients with the right caregiver based on personality and care needs. Our 10-step hiring process is virtually unmatched in the home care industry, so you have peace of mind knowing you’re getting the best care possible.
To be a ComForCare caregiver, each applicant must:
- Pass the Home Health Aide test (formally known as the National League of Nursing test) or state equivalent
- Take and pass drug screening, ethics, attitude and reliability tests (DEARs Assessment)
- Have criminal background and state driving record checks completed
- Have verifiable employment history and personal references
- Have professional certifications, licenses or registrations verified
- Be checked against state and federal sex offender registries
- Participate in a personal interview
- Participate in a full skills orientation
- Demonstrate an understanding of OSHA Universal Precautions, including proof of non-active TB results
- Be eligible for employment in the U.S.
Would you like the make a difference in someone’s life every time you go to work? Our home care professionals help make life easier for those coping with the challenges of aging, dealing with a chronic medical condition or recovering from an illness or injury – in the comfort of their own homes. Aside from providing home care services, caregivers can also enjoy playing board games, attending local events and providing companionship for the seniors in their care in order to help seniors live a happy and complete life.
We’re always on the lookout for compassionate individuals to become a part of our team! Learn more about joining our growing team in Northwest Valley, Arizona by contacting 623-934-2722.