Health Enthusiast, Author, Difference Maker
“Every day we are positively impacting the lives of others.”
I Want Us to Be the Best
Prior to ComForCare, I was a corporate executive with many years of business experience. During this time, I cared for my mother at the end of her life. I experienced firsthand the challenges that come with caring for a loved one as they age or become ill. No longer feeling fulfilled in my career, I realized I could live a more rewarding life through helping others. I want to offer the best care, advice and information possible to all our clients and their families.
Treat Others How You Want to Be Treated
My goal and aspiration are to touch and improve as many lives as possible, from clients to caregivers. This is the legacy we want to leave. I truly believe all of this time has been time well spent, and I wouldn’t change that. I improved my life, and now I am making it my mission to improve others.
Credentials and Education
- Certificate of Completion for Skilled Home Health Care Basic Boot Camp Training
- DementiaWise®-certified office
- Proud member of several organizations including the American Case Management Association, Health Services Advisory Group Coalition, National Association of Hispanic Nurses and National Post-Acute Care Continuum
- Recurring guest host on the radio show “Aging in Arizona” on 960 KKNT-AM
- Co-author of the book “Aging in Arizona: Insights for Families,” soon to be released
- Master’s in economics from Eastern Illinois University
- Bachelor’s in business administration from Eastern Illinois University