Doug and Vicki Graham
Relationship-Builders, Husband and Wife Team, Principled Senior Advocates
“Integrity, integrity, integrity.”
We Take Care of People Like They’re Our Family
We know firsthand the experience that comes with caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia. We were fortunate to be able to keep our loved ones in their homes for an extended period and then were able to help them transition naturally to an assisted living facility where we could lend supplemental care to help them live your best life possible. While we understand that isn’t an option for everyone, we are passionate about at least providing that opportunity for our clients. Our unique perspective and resources allow us to offer not only empathetic understanding but also a standard of care that we would be proud to provide for our own loved ones.
We Love Bringing Joy
The most important thing to us is bringing joy to people. A small smile or a laugh can go miles and miles. Brightening a person’s day can be the catalyst for them to start heading in the right direction. Just knowing someone cares about them and their happiness is enough to help them live their senior years with vigor.
As a team, our backgrounds are uniquely matched to bring peace of mind to our clients. Vicki is a registered nurse who has worked extensively with vulnerable populations, including volunteering in assisted living facilities before and after her nurse training. Doug spent over 22 years in the business world and uses his experience to ensure the health of the business, so our clients are always taken care of daily. Everything we do begins with the client in mind.
- Bachelor’s in finance from Pennsylvania State University
- Founder of One Team One Dream Youth Sports, a nonprofit which supports girls’ fast-pitch softball as well as raises money for scholarship and other charities.
- East Lake Little League board member
- East Lake High School football coach and stadium announcer
- Bachelor’s in nursing from the University of Texas
- Part-time Florida Hospital NICU nurse
- Texas Children’s Hospital “Service with Heart” recipient, an award recognizing commitment and dedication to patients and their families