When you or your loved one needs extra care, ComForCare can help. Our caregivers can help prevent hospital readmissions as part of our transitions of care services in Pinellas County and the surrounding areas.
The transition from the hospital to home can be a challenge. Clients have questions and concerns, and they often need extra help to prevent readmission. If your loved one is moving from the hospital to home, our team can:
- Review discharge instructions
- Encourage independence with self-care
- Provide medication reminders
- Conduct a home safety check
- Coordinate follow-up care
- Make sure clients complete at-home rehab programs
We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide around-the-clock care to individuals in Pinellas County, Florida and the surrounding areas.
To discuss your loved one’s needs, please call 727-493-0418.