Meet The Owners at ComForCare Fort Collins
Chris and Laura Wining
Lifelong Caregivers, Community Advocates, Wellness Enthusiasts
“We have compassionate hearts for service.”
Since 1990, Chris and Laura have called northern Colorado home. They both have experience as family and professional caregivers.
Laura is a registered nurse and has spent more than 30 years in health care. She has experience caring for people with diverse acute and chronic illnesses ranging in age from newborn to geriatric.
Chris has been serving the community for 30 years as a Firefighter/Emergency Medical Technician. He has also cared for people from birth until the end of life.
The couple is also committed to health and wellness and regularly workout and live active lifestyles.
In addition to dedicating their careers to helping others, Chris and Laura give back through volunteer work in their community including the Christmas in Windsor Craft Show, Canyon Concert Ballet, Sage Brush Riders 4H, as well as within their daughters’ school and in their church.
Fun fact: Chris and Laura love German Shepherds! They’ve had three in their family and their current canine’s name is Sagan.
- Master’s Master's of Science in Nursing-Clinical Nurse Leader, Registered Nurse, certified hospice and palliative nurse, certified healthcare simulation educator, certified ambulatory perianesthesia nurse
- 30-plus years of experience in health care
- Nurse Educator/Manager in academic and acute-care settings
- Firefighter/Emergency Medical Technician for 30 years of service
- Patient care instructor at AIMS Community College and Front Range Community College