You have many choices for Home Health Care providers. Here are a few questions to ask about the caregiver that will be taking care of you or your family member:
• Do they have the skills and training needed?
• What is their background & reputation?
• Have they passed a drug test?
When you choose ComForCare, the answer to all of the questions above is YES! We use the 10-step ComForCare Hiring Process, which includes:
• Passing a caregiver skill set evaluation
• Passing a 12-panel drug, ethics, attitude, responsibility and sexual behavior evaluation
• Participating in personal interview (sometimes 2 or 3!)
• Having previous employment and personal references verified
• Having professional licensing verified
• Passing a state and federal sex offender registries check
• Passing a criminal background and state driving record check.
• Participating in a full skills orientation.
• Demonstrating an understanding of OSHA Universal Precautions, including proof of negative TB test