Professional, History Buff, Chicago Sports Fan
“It’s the little things you do every day.”
Concierge In-Home Care
My ComForCare location prides itself on its impeccable standard of service. The belief that you should “do unto others” is one we hold in high regard. That belief structure is why the quality of our service thrives. To us, it’s all about the client and the client’s dignity and respect.
My Most Memorable Moment
The cumulative becomes the most memorable. You’re able to make a difference in people’s lives and know you’re sharing special moments with them. One of the most memorable series of moments was during the Chicago Cubs’ World Series run.
After a 108-year drought, the Cubs finally won the World Series in 2016. During that time, I watched the games with several of my clients who never in their life had seen their team win. Listening to them talk about their family members who would have loved to see it and hearing their stories about their experiences as fans brings up a lot of emotions. It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience that I was fortunate to share with several of my clients.
Credentials and Education
- DementiaWise®-certified office
- Certified Transitions of Care office
- A+ Rated by the Home Care Standards Bureau
- Member of the Home Care Association of America (HCAOA)
- Radio talk show host on “Aging Well in Chicago!”
- Bachelor’s in history from University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Master’s in business administration from Olivet Nazarene University