ComForCare Canton is always looking for passionate individuals to join our growing team! Our caregivers truly make a difference in the lives of those they work with. ComForCare team members help make life easier for those dealing with the challenges of aging, living with a chronic medical condition or recovering from an illness or injury while remaining in the comfort of home.
We Only Hire the Most Qualified
Not only are all of our caregivers insured, but they also undergo a rigorous 10-step hiring process to ensure we only hire the most qualified individuals to represent our team. To become a caregiver with ComForCare Canton, each applicant must:
- Pass the Home Health Aide test (formally known as the National League of Nursing test) or state equivalent
- Take and pass drug screening, ethics, attitude and reliability tests (DEARs Assessment)
- Have criminal background and state driving record checks completed
- Have verifiable employment history and personal references
- Have professional certifications, licenses or registrations verified
- Be checked against state and federal sex offender registries
- Participate in a personal interview
- Participate in a full skills orientation
- Demonstrate an understanding of OSHA Universal Precautions, including proof of non-active TB results
- Be eligible for employment in the U.S.
ComForCare caregivers are trained on clients’ specific needs, and they also receive ongoing education to stay up-to-date on home care best practices. Additionally, ComForCare Canton has innovative programs in place such as DementiaWise®, which teaches caregivers how to effectively care for those living with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia.
Start Your Caregiver Career With ComForCare
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others every time you go to work? A career in caregiving might be the perfect fit for you! Apply online today to be considered for a position at our office in Canton, Massachusetts.
Call 781-821-2800 for more information about employment opportunities with our home care agency in Canton, Massachusetts.