Are you looking for a career that is truly fulfilling? Caregivers make a difference in the lives of others every time they go to work. Each of our caregivers is trained to offer the best home care services that help promote independence and quality of life. In-home care services help make life easier for those dealing with the challenges of aging, living with a chronic medical condition or recovering from an illness or injury ― all while staying in the comfort of their own homes.
The Most Qualified Caregivers
Not only are all of our caregivers insured, but they also undergo a rigorous 10-step hiring process before they can become a ComForCare caregiver.
To be a ComForCare caregiver, each applicant must:
- Pass the Home Health Aide test (formally known as the National League of Nursing test) or state equivalent
- Take and pass drug screening, ethics, attitude and reliability tests (DEARs Assessment)
- Have criminal background and state driving record checks completed
- Have verifiable employment history and personal references
- Have professional certifications, licenses or registrations verified
- Be checked against state and federal sex offender registries
- Participate in a personal interview
- Participate in a full skills orientation
- Demonstrate an understanding of OSHA Universal Precautions, including proof of non-active TB results
- Be eligible for employment in the U.S.
ComForCare caregivers are not only trained on clients’ specific needs, but they also receive ongoing education to stay up-to-date on all home care best practices. Additionally, ComForCare has innovative programs such as DementiaWise®, which teaches caregivers how to effectively care for those affected by Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia.
Interested in becoming a caregiver? Check back frequently for new opportunities.
ComForCare Home Care in Farmington Hills, Michigan is always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our growing team. Have questions about a career in caregiving? Call 248-987-6865 today to learn more!