Find a Career You’ll Love
Would you like to make a difference in someone's life every time you go to work? Do you want a job that is truly fulfilling? ComForCare Western Wayne County is looking for passionate individuals to join our growing team.
When it comes to finding the right caregivers, we verify skills and focus on finding individuals who are compassionate, kind and understanding to help ensure we hire only the most reliable and qualified caregivers. ComForCare Western Wayne County provides home care services that make life easier for those coping with aging, injury or illness ― all while in the comfort of their own home.
With an increasing number of individuals choosing to “age in place,” the demand for home care is on the rise, which makes a career in caregiving a great opportunity for longevity with the potential of growth.
Our 10-Step Hiring Process
To help ensure we hire quality caregivers, ComForCare has a rigorous 10-step hiring process in place. To be a caregiver at our agency in western Wayne County, each applicant must:
- Pass the Home Health Aide test (formally known as the National League of Nursing test) or state equivalent
- Take and pass drug screening, ethics, attitude and reliability tests (DEARs Assessment)
- Have criminal background and state driving record checks completed
- Have verifiable employment history and personal references
- Have professional certifications, licenses or registrations verified
- Be checked against state and federal sex offender registries
- Participate in a personal interview
- Participate in a full skills orientation
- Demonstrate an understanding of OSHA Universal Precautions, including proof of non-active TB results
- Be eligible for employment in the U.S.
Additionally, all of our caregivers are provided with ongoing specialized training and home care education to keep them up-to-date on industry best practices.
Are you interested in becoming a member of the ComForCare team in western Wayne County?