Are you naturally nurturing? Would you like the make a difference in someone’s life every time you go to work? Our home care agency in Columbus is looking for individuals like you to join our growing team! ComForCare Columbus provides home care services to individuals in the area to help make life easier for those dealing with the challenging of aging, living with a chronic medical condition or recovering from an illness or injury ― while staying in the comfort of their own homes.
Hiring the Most Qualified Caregivers
When it comes to in-home care, it’s important to have caregivers who are professional, compassionate about providing quality care and highly qualified. To help ensure every caregiver we hire meets our high standard of excellence, we have a 10-step hiring process in place.
To be a ComForCare caregiver, each applicant must:
1. Pass the Home Health Aide test (formally known as the National League of Nursing test) or state equivalent
2. Take and pass drug screening, ethics, attitude and reliability tests (DEARs Assessment)
3. Have criminal background and state driving record checks completed
4. Have verifiable employment history and personal references
5. Have professional certifications, licenses or registrations verified
6. Be checked against state and federal sex offender registries
7. Participate in a personal interview
8. Participate in a full skills orientation
9. Demonstrate an understanding of OSHA Universal Precautions, including proof of non-active TB results
10. Be eligible for employment in the U.S.
A Great Opportunity
Caregivers truly make a difference in the lives of the individuals and families they work with. Whatever our clients need, our team is there to help. Whether it is a medication reminder or help with meal preparation, safety supervision or companionship, ComForCare allows clients to stay in their home and continue to do all of the things they love.
Would you like to make a difference in someone’s life every time you go to work? Apply online to join our growing team in Columbus, Mississippi. If you have any further questions about employment opportunities with our agency, please call 662-244-7226.