ComForCare Home Care - Henderson
Services and About Us
Sometimes you or a loved one just needs some assistance to help live your best life possible, and when you get the proper help and support you need, it can make all the difference. We assist seniors with their activities of daily living and we also assist persons who are recuperating from sickness or surgery. We also offer companionship to persons who may need it.
ComForCare first began providing in-home care in 1996 in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan and has since expanded to over 190 Independently Owned and Operated offices throughout the United States, Canada and the U.K. ComForCare Henderson is proud to serve the greater Las Vegas market and can help answer questions and respond to your home care needs 24/7, 365 days a year.
CALL US AT 702-919-1580
At ComForCare Henderson, our MISSION is to Improve the Quality of Life and Level of Independence for every client and family receiving our services.
Our DIFFERENCE is our Front-Loaded and High-Touch process, with all care overseen by a Registered Nurse (who is also the owner) resulting in superior Home Care Services.
Our PROCESS includes:
1. Front-Loaded Care Oversight
• Strong owner involvement at the beginning of the process to fully understand your needs and desired outcomes, to create a more comprehensive plan of care. We customize each in-home care plan to give you as much or as little assistance as you need.
2. Owner Rn, In-Home Nurse Assessments and Reassessments
• Our thorough in-home nurse assessment, customized care plan development and ongoing RN owner oversight, give you peace of mind.
3. Client Education
• We provide initial and ongoing information and education to clients on how to best manage their condition.
4. ReassessmManagement, Engagement and Quality Assurance Measures
• This includes a commitment from the owners and everyone on your assigned team to provide superior customer service through a hands-on approach with supervisory visits and constant communication. We follow up at the end of your first day of service, after the first week, the first month and every month after that at a minimum.
5. Elite Caregivers and Hiring Process
• Our staff of specially-trained and compassionate caregivers are insured and bonded. Each Personal Care Aide is trained on client specific conditions, service excellence, HIPAA compliance, effective communication, and the ComForCare culture of providing the highest standards of home care and ethics. Each caregiver must pass a 12-step hiring process including numerous background checks and drug/alcohol testing checks, in addition to receiving hands-on training from Registered Nurse(s).
Our list of SERVICES covers over 50 ways we can help. Common types of assistance our customers request include:
- Dementia Care
- Bathing, Grooming and Hygiene Help
- Transfers and Ambulation
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Transportation Assistance
- Errand and Appointment Assistance
- Light Housekeeping
- Family Respite
- Safety Supervision
- Medication Assistance
- Hands on Care (i.e. lifting, assistance getting into/out of the bath)
- Joyful Memories Program
- Reduce Hospital and Rehabilitation Re-admissions
Whatever you need, we are here for you. Whether it is a medication reminder or help with meal preparation, safety supervision or companionship, ComForCare Henderson allows clients to stay in their home and continue to do all the things they love.
With ComForCare Henderson at your side, you can feel confident in the care that you and your loved one is receiving. You can feel comfortable knowing a dedicated caregiver is there to help. And with our responsive management team available to answer any quetions or circumstances that come up, you can rest assured that you will always be hears, taken care of and able to live your best life possible.
Whether you need assistance while getting around or maintaining your home, we will help you. If you or someone you know needs in-home care in the Henderson and greater Las Vegas area, contact ComForCare Henderson to get the accommodating assistance you deserve.
CALL US AT 702-919-1580
Let us give you a FREE IN-HOME ASSESSMENT.