Whether it’s due to injury, illness or aging, sometimes older adults need a little extra help, especially at home. However, family members and friends can’t always be there around the clock to assist their aging loved one. That’s where ComForCare Henderson can help. Through personalized service plans and a compassionate approach to care, our home care agency helps clients live independently in their own home and continue to do all the things they love.
Finding the Right Caregivers
ComForCare provides in-home care services to individuals in Henderson, Nevada and the surrounding areas. Providing the best care possible starts with finding the right individuals to become a part of our team. When it comes to in-home care, you want a caregiver who is professional, compassionate and qualified. At ComForCare Henderson, we only hire the most qualified caregivers to provide home care services for our clients. Our 10-step hiring process is virtually unmatched in the home care industry, so you have peace of mind knowing that you’re getting the best care possible.
To be a ComForCare caregiver, each applicant must:
- Pass the Home Health Aide test (formally known as the National League of Nursing test) or state equivalent
- Take and pass drug screening, ethics, attitude and reliability tests (DEARs Assessment)
- Have criminal background and state driving record checks completed
- Have verifiable employment history and personal references
- Have professional certifications, licenses or registrations verified
- Be checked against state and federal sex offender registries
- Participate in a personal interview
- Participate in a full skills orientation
- Demonstrate an understanding of OSHA Universal Precautions, including proof of non-active TB results
- Be eligible for employment in the U.S.
Ongoing Education and Professional Training
Not only are our caregivers trained on the clients specific needs, but they also receive ongoing education to stay up-to-date on home care best practices. Additionally, ComForCare has innovative programs such as DementiaWise®, which teaches caregivers how to effectively care for those living with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia.
We’re always on the lookout for compassionate individuals to become a part of our team! If you think you have what it takes to be a ComForCare caregiver, we encourage you to apply online today!
For more information about in-home care services or employment opportunities with ComForCare Henderson, please call 702-919-1580.