Maintaining Independence as You Age: Senior Care in Burlington, NJ
Forgotten appointments, distracted driving violations, not enough energy to make dinner. Sound familiar? It's hard to admit that you can't do it yourself. But if these are becoming regular occurrences for you or someone you love, it's time to consider senior care. The Camden County, NJ ComForcare offers you excellent care that helps you or your loved one stay active and independent.
ComForcare specializes in creating personalized care plans so you or your loved one receives support while still retaining independence. Our emphasis on independence means:
• We come to you to observe and evaluate what level of care is needed.
• We provide trained staff to meet medical, hygiene, and daily living requirements.
• We can get you or your loved one ready for the day.
• We help you or your loved one keep track of appointments and provide reminders or transportation.
• We keep the house tidy and safe.
• We provide aid in living a full life.
There is no gadget that can take the place of human concern. You or your loved one needs a reliable person who can help out when it's most needed. We lovingly help with everything from toileting to simply being a companion. Every senior deserves to be treated with respect, no matter what level of care is required.
ComForcare is dedicated to providing care 24 hours, 7 days a week (even holidays) because age doesn't mean your life slows down! Experience the difference our award-winning customized programs offer.
Call 856-375-2160 for your free in-home evaluation.