What makes ComForCare different? Our personal approach to care is what sets us apart. Our team members care about the relationships we build and about providing the highest level of home care services to all of the individuals we work with. When it comes to finding the right caregivers for ComForCare Fairfield, we verify skills as well as focus on finding individuals who are compassionate, kind and understanding, which helps ensure we hire only reliable and trusted caregivers.
To find the most qualified caregivers, we have a rigorous 10-step hiring process in place.
- Pass the Home Health Aide test (formally known as the National League of Nursing test) or state equivalent
- Take and pass drug screening, ethics, attitude and reliability tests (DEARs Assessment)
- Have criminal background and state driving record checks completed
- Have verifiable employment history and personal references
- Have professional certifications, licenses or registrations verified
- Be checked against state and federal sex offender registries
- Participate in a personal interview
- Participate in a full skills orientation
- Demonstrate an understanding of OSHA Universal Precautions, including proof of non-active TB results
- Be eligible for employment in the U.S.
ComForCare caregivers are not only trained on the client’s specific needs, but they also receive ongoing education to stay up-to-date on home care best practices.
Become A ComForCare Caregiver
Want to make a difference in someone’s life every time you go to work? We’re always on the lookout for new team members. Ideal candidates demonstrate a devotion to caring for others with reliability and compassion. Caregiver candidates should also understand the needs of home care clients and be willing and ready to learn all there is to know about caregiving. Apply online today!
Have questions about working with ComForCare Home Care? Please call 973-244-9400 to speak directly with our team in Fairfield, New Jersey.