Zack and Phyllis Demopoulos
Travelers, Educators, Young at Heart
“We treat you like family.”
Your Happiness Makes Us Tick
We opened our ComForCare location because we delight in seeing the difference we make in our clients’ lives. Every day we meet new people and find ways to improve their quality of life, whether they are our clients or our clients’ family members.
We want all of our clients to know we are always going to be there, no matter what. We are always going to find time to educate you to the best of our ability, offering whatever we can. We are always going to find time to listen to your concerns. We are always going to provide high-quality care. Your happiness is what keeps us going.
One thing we want you to understand is you’re not alone. It’s normal to feel overwhelmed and anxious about the future, but we are happy to be your resource, educators and confidantes as you navigate this transitional period.
As husband and wife, our agency is rooted in family values. We respect one another and expect the same from all of our staff. Those values make us different than others, and we take great pride in that.
We knew we wanted to experience firsthand the benefits that come when aiding someone in need. In the beginning, I wasn’t even sure what in-home care was. After having a particularly unpleasant experience with my father’s home care agency, the need for high-quality care for older adults became clear to me. I knew I wanted to make a difference, and I knew I could in this space. After 22 years in the pharmaceutical industry, I made the choice with my wife and soulmate of 30 years, Phyllis, to do something more meaningful with my life. And, we’ve been happily changing lives since 2009.
I love making people feel good about themselves. In this industry, we have an opportunity to give back people’s independence. We have an opportunity to improve their quality of life. Or, maybe we are there to provide a little company. But, we are not out there looking for thanks and praise. We truly want to provide a benefit for the people who need us. That’s why people want to work with us: We provide an honest attention to detail with a smile.
- CHAP accredited to offer the highest standards in caregiver training
- Nationally Certified Transitions of Care Provider
Zack’s Credentials and Education
- Bachelor’s in biology from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Master’s in pharmacology from Florida A&M University
- Host of the podcast, "Raising 'Rents" (as in parents)
- Proud member of the Home Care Association of New Jersey
- Fall prevention speaker and advocate
- Certified Senior Advisor®
- Over 22 years business experience working for Pfizer Pharmaceuticals
Phyllis’ Credentials and Education
- Studied at Florida State University
- Frequent guest host of the podcast, “Raising ‘Rents”
- Over 20 years of business experience with organizations such as Clinique and Estée Lauder