Want to help make a difference in someone’s life every time you go to work? Our team members help make life easier for those coping with the challenges of aging, dealing with chronic medical conditions or recovering from an illness or injury ― all in the comfort of their own homes. Apply today for a position at our agency!
ComForCare's commitment to quality care begins with our compassionate and proactive approach. Ideal candidates demonstrate a devotion to caring for others with reliability and compassion. Caregiver candidates should also understand the needs of home care clients and be willing and ready to learn all there is to know about in-home caregiving. To ensure we hire the most qualified caregivers in north Middlesex County, we have a rigorous 10-step hiring process for our caregivers, nurse oversight of client care and ongoing training and evaluation at every level.
To be a ComForCare caregiver, each applicant must:
1. Pass the Home Health Aide test (formally known as the National League of Nursing test) or state equivalent
2. Take and pass drug screening, ethics, attitude and reliability tests (DEARs Assessment)
3. Have criminal background and state driving record checks completed
4. Have verifiable employment history and personal references
5. Have professional certifications, licenses or registrations verified
6. Be checked against state and federal sex offender registries
7. Participate in a personal interview
8. Participate in a full skills orientation
9. Demonstrate an understanding of OSHA Universal Precautions, including proof of non-active TB results
10. Be eligible for employment in the U.S.
ComForCare provides team members with ongoing training and evaluations throughout their employment with our agency. Using the most up-to-date care techniques help ensure our caregivers are experienced and trained to provide the best possible care to our clients.
Have questions about working at ComForCare in north Middlesex County? Call 732-777-0024 to speak directly with someone at our office.