ComForCare Companion Services - Brooklyn South
Services and About Us
We offer Homecare Services 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays. We can provide same-day service and provide support to hospitals and care facilities including hospice support, facilities staffing, hospital sitters and more. ComForCare Home Care of Brooklyn, New York has earned the reputation as a premier and professional in-home care provider. This has been accomplished by our ability to provide an unparalleled quality of care.
What are Home Care Services?
Home care provides a broad range of services from bill paying and transportation services. Our goal is to provide whatever the aged, illed or disabled or their families need in order for their loved one to remain independent where they most want to be - in their own homes.
What We Do As a Home Care Agency?
- Conversation and company
- Playing games/cards
- Answering the telephone
- Maintaining a clean and healthy environment
- Bedtime assistance
- Going for walks
- Help with reading
- Assistance with apparel selection
- Accompaniment to doctors' appointments
- Dressing/bandages observation
- Meal preparation
- Grocery shopping
- Monitoring of diet
- Checking food/beverage expiration
- Light housekeeping
- Kitchen maintenance
- Bathroom maintenance
- Organizing closets and cupboards
- Emptying the garbage
- Making the bed
- Changing linens
- Personal laundry
Our 10-step hiring process is one of the most thorough in the home care industry. To ensure we hire only the most reliable and trusted caregivers, each applicant must:
- Pass our caregiver skill set evaluation
- Pass our drug, ethics, attitude and responsibility evaluations
- Participate in personal interviews
- Have previous employment and personal references verified
- Have professional licensing verified
- Checked again state and federal sex offender registries
- Pass criminal background and state driving records checks
- Participate in a full skills orientation
- Demonstrate understanding of OSHA universal precautions including proof of a negative TB test
- Pass employment verification
Contact us today at 347-462-9001 to learn more about what we can do for you. We look forward to your call!
If you leave this web page, available services vary by state licensure and may not apply.