Are you looking for a career that is truly fulfilling? ComForCare Home Care in Greenville, North Carolina is always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our growing team. Ideal candidates demonstrate a devotion to caring for others with reliability and compassion. Caregiver candidates should also understand the needs of home care clients and be willing and ready to learn all there is to know about caregiving.
Home Care Services in Greenville, North Carolina
In-home care services help to make life easier for those dealing with the challenges of aging, living with a chronic medical condition or recovering from an illness or injury ― all while staying in the comfort of their own homes. Our caregivers provide medication reminders, personal care, companionship, light housekeeping and other non-medical home care services for the individuals we work with.
The Most Qualified Caregivers
Not only are all of our caregivers insured, but they also undergo a rigorous 10-step hiring process before they can become a ComForCare caregiver.
To be a ComForCare caregiver, each applicant must:
1. Pass the Home Health Aide test (formally known as the National League of Nursing test) or state equivalent
2. Take and pass drug screening, ethics, attitude and reliability tests (DEARs Assessment)
3. Have criminal background and state driving record checks completed
4. Have verifiable employment history and personal references
5. Have professional certifications, licenses or registrations verified
6. Be checked against state and federal sex offender registries
7. Participate in a personal interview
8. Participate in a full skills orientation
9. Demonstrate an understanding of OSHA Universal Precautions, including proof of non-active TB results
10. Be eligible for employment in the U.S.
ComForCare caregivers are not only trained on clients’ specific needs, but they also receive ongoing education to stay up-to-date on all home care best practices. Additionally, ComForCare has innovative programs such as DementiaWise®, which teaches caregivers how to effectively care for those living with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia.
For further questions about employment opportunities at our agency in Greenville, North Carolina, please call 252-830-4020.