When it comes to finding the right caregivers, we verify skills and focus on finding individuals who are compassionate, kind and understanding to help ensure we hire only the most reliable and qualified caregivers. ComForCare provides home care services to individuals in northern Wake County, North Carolina. In-home care services make life easier for those dealing with aging, injury or illness and allow clients to be cared for in the comfort and familiarity of their home.
With an increasing number of individuals choosing to “age in place,” the demand for home care is on the rise. A career in caregiving a great opportunity for job security and growth. ComForCare also provides specialized training programs and ongoing education in home care best practices for all of our caregivers to keep them up-to-date on the industry.
ComForCare’s 10-Step Hiring Process
To ensure that we hire quality caregivers, ComForCare has a 10-step hiring process in place. To be a ComForCare caregiver, each applicant must:
- 1. Pass the Home Health Aide test (formally known as the National League of Nursing test) or state equivalent
- 2. Take and pass drug screening, ethics, attitude and reliability tests (DEARs Assessment)
- 3. Have criminal background and state driving record checks completed
- 4. Have verifiable employment history and personal references
- 5. Have professional certifications, licenses or registrations verified
- 6. Be checked against state and federal sex offender registries
- 7. Participate in a personal interview
- 8. Participate in a full skills orientation
- 9. Demonstrate an understanding of OSHA Universal Precautions, including proof of non-active TB results
- 10. Be eligible for employment in the U.S.
Make a Difference in the Lives of Others
Would you like to make a difference in someone's life every time you go to work? Do you want a job that is truly fulfilling? Our home care agency is looking for passionate individuals to join our growing team. Are you interested in becoming a member of the ComForCare North Wake County team? Apply today!
For further questions about employment opportunities, please call 919-647-9150 to speak directly with someone at our location.