Join The ComForCare North Hillsborough Team Today
We're Hiring a Healthcare Office Supervisor!
- Management of the filing system in compliance with AHCA
- Human resources support to include record retention, scheduling of employee interviews, onboarding, and orientation
- Scheduling of all caregivers to patient homes, and assistance to all office staff as needed.
- Collection of all weekly Flow Sheets generated by caregivers to be used for tracking payroll and client billing.
This position requires the ability to be a problem solver in a positive result driven manner within compliance within guidelines. This is a part-time opportunity, approximately 25 hours per week with a competitive salary. Ideal candidates will have the desire to grow along with us! We have a culture of promoting from within and reward loyal employees for their hard work and dedication to taking care of our clients, as well as helping us succeed. This role will be responsible for producing, organizing, and maintaining sensitive information to enhance the organizations' effectiveness.
- Experience in general office management.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork attitude is critical.
- Must be organized, able to multitask, and have a strong comfort level with all forms of electronic communication and computer applications.
- Experience in home health or healthcare is a plus.
- Experience as a CNA & HHA (preferred)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.