Hospitals sometimes discharge patients with little notice, which can make transportation home tricky. If you live out of town or your schedule does not allow you to personally transport a loved one home on short notice, we can help.
- Same-day staffing
- Experienced, reliable caregivers
- Affordable pricing
- One-time service agreement
ComForcare Reduces the Risk of Hospital Readmission
- Obtain and review hospital discharge instructions during completion of the patient specific care plan.
- Educate the patient, caregivers and family on patient specific Red Flag conditions.
- Assist patients in scheduling follow-up with primary care physicians.
- Communicate with the patient’s discharge planner, health coach, other health care professionals and family members.
- Manage the patient care process including telephone triage and regular supervisory visits.
- Our Transition to Home Package
- Transportation home with stops for errands, such as pharmacy pick-up or grocery shopping
- Medication assistance
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Bed tuck service
- A phone call to the family to notify them that their loved one is home