When it comes to in-home care, you want a caregiver who is professional, compassionate and qualied. The ComForCare 10-step hiring process is one of the most thorough in the home care industry. Our caregivers are also bonded and insured.
ComForCare Northern Utah matches you with the right caregiver. Our 10-step hiring process is virtually unmatched in the home care industry, so you have peace of mind knowing you’re getting the best care possible.
To be a ComForCare caregiver, each applicant must:
1. Pass the National League of Nursing Test
2. Take and pass ethics, attitude, reliability and drug screening tests
3. Pass criminal background and state driving record checks
4. Have verifiable employment history and personal references
5. Have professional certifications verified
6. Be checked against state and federal sex offender registries
7. Participate in a personal interview
8. Participate in a full skills orientation
9. Demonstrate an understanding of OSHA Universal Precautions, including proof of a negative TB test
10. Pass Social Security verification
Let us give you a free in-home assessment and match you with the right caregiver, so you can live your best life possible. For senior home care services in Cache, Box Elder, and Rich counties, please call 435-754-7676. If you have a loved one that lives in Weber or Davis counties, please give us a call at 801-447-5353.