ComForCare provides home care services to individuals in northeast Cincinnati, Ohio and the surrounding areas. In-home care services allow clients to live in the comfort of home and continue to engage in all of the activities they enjoy.
Our caregivers truly make a difference in the lives of clients and their families. At ComForCare Northeast Cincinnati, each of our team members are passionate about providing top-notch care to each individual we work with. Our home care agency is always looking for passionate individuals to join our team in northeast Cincinnati. Please check the regularly updated list of openings on the right.
Highly Qualified Caregivers
Our key to success is quality caregivers. We take great pride in selecting our caregivers, in fact, we have a rigorous 10-step hiring process to ensure that each of our caregivers meet our standards for excellence:
- Pass the Home Health Aide test (formally known as the National League of Nursing test) or state equivalent
- Take and pass drug screening, ethics, attitude and reliability tests (DEARs Assessment)
- Have criminal background and state driving record checks completed
- Have verifiable employment history and personal references
- Have professional certifications, licenses or registrations verified
- Be checked against state and federal sex offender registries
- Participate in a personal interview
- Participate in a full skills orientation
- Demonstrate an understanding of OSHA Universal Precautions, including proof of non-active TB results
- Be eligible for employment in the U.S.
Caregivers at ComForCare Northeast Cincinnati are not only trained on clients’ specific needs, but they also receive ongoing education to stay up-to-date on home care best practices.
Call 513-234-0391 for further information about careers at ComForCare Northeast Cincinnati.