As the baby boomer generation reaches senior status, thousands of seniors and their loved ones are searching for quality senior care. While nursing homes or assisted living facilities are an option, a growing number of seniors are opting to age peacefully in the comfort of their own homes. Home care offers a wide range of benefits for seniors and their families, from increased senior comfort to decreased costs in comparison to live-in care facilities.
Senior Home Care Services in Macedonia, OH
From personal hygiene assistance to medication reminders, we offer a full spectrum of senior care services for our clients. In many cases, family members and other loved ones will begin to provide senior care on their own. While this helps to ensure quality care, it can also become overwhelming for those who have their own busy schedules. It’s okay to ask for help, because that’s what we’re here for. We can provide respite for family members who may find it difficult or stressful to take senior care into their own hands.
Our senior care services include, but are not limited to:
- Transportation services and assistance running errands
- Help with personal hygiene and grooming
- Assistance with bathing, toileting, and incontinence care if needed
- Meal planning, preparation, and needed grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping tasks, such as doing the dishes and laundry
- Assessment and supervision of safety in the senior’s home
- Medication reminders and assistance with non-medical health regimens
- Companionship for a friend who’s more than just a caregiver
- Respite for family caregivers who may be overwhelmed
Personalized Home Care Plan
We know that our home care services will suit your needs because we take the time to develop a personalized senior care plan for each client. Each plan begins with an in-home consultation during which a trained, bonded, and insured caregiver assesses the needs of the senior. The client’s home environment will also be assessed for safety risks and issues.
Based on these evaluations and the requests of the client, a personal home care plan is developed. This way, our clients can be certain that seniors are receiving the perfect level of care to assist where needed while still fostering as much independence as possible. We understand that it’s important for seniors to maintain independence, and we strive to help each client achieve this goal while maintaining optimal health and wellbeing.
Call us today at 440-914-0334 to discuss your or your loved one’s home care needs and how we can help meet them.