Matt and Lauren Blanton
Parents, Health Enthusiasts, Present Owners
“We enjoy leading people to hope.”
Safe, Known, Loved
Everyone on our team wears a bracelet that says three simple words: safe, known, loved. This is something specific to our agency. We use as a reminder for both office employees and our caregivers alike. We, as owners, wear the bracelets as a promise to our caregivers. We will keep them safe. We will know them and recognize their contributions. We will love them for all of the energy and love they bring to our clients. Our caregivers wear them as a promise to our clients. They will keep them safe when they are in their care. They will honor them and listen to them when they are present in their homes. And, they will love and care for them with compassion as if they were family. We believe everyone wants these three things, and we are committed to providing those basic needs to our clients and our caregivers.
When we meet with clients and their families for the first time, we try to understand them on a deeper level. We want to know what their concerns are. We want to know where they are right now, mentally and physically. We want to know what is most important to them. Once we know all of that, we are able to answer their questions honestly. We can provide care that is tailored to their goals and desires.
Most importantly, we want to find the help they need right now. If we can put people in contact with others or point them in the right direction, even if the choice isn’t us, we will do that. We are fiercely dedicated to be honest with everyone, so they can choose what works best for them.
- Texas Health and Human Services License #017323
- Bachelor’s in computer information systems management from Park University
- Master’s in business administration from Park University
- United States Air Force veteran
- Doctorate in physical therapy from UT Health San Antonio
- Master’s in physical therapy from UT Health San Antonio
- Bachelor’s in kinesiology from Texas A&M University
- Board-certified clinical specialist in geriatric physical therapy
- Extensive experience in inpatient rehab working with stroke, head injury, and complicated joint replacement patients; home health; and outpatient orthopedics