ComForCare Home Care Northwest Richmond provides home care services to adults to make life easier for those coping with aging, injury or illness ― all while in the comfort of their own homes. ComForCare’s commitment to quality care begins with our compassionate and proactive approach. To ensure we hire the most qualified caregivers in northwest Richmond, we have a rigorous 10-step hiring process for our staff.
To be a ComForCare caregiver, each applicant must:
- Pass the Home Health Aide test (formally known as the National League of Nursing test) or state equivalent
- Take and pass drug screening, ethics, attitude and reliability tests (DEARs Assessment)
- Have criminal background and state driving record checks completed
- Have verifiable employment history and personal references
- Have professional certifications, licenses or registrations verified
- Be checked against state and federal sex offender registries
- Participate in a personal interview
- Participate in a full skills orientation
- Demonstrate an understanding of OSHA Universal Precautions, including proof of non-active TB results
- Be eligible for employment in the U.S.
When it comes to finding the right caregivers for ComForCare Home Care Northwest Richmond, we verify skill as well as focus on finding individuals who are compassionate, kind and understanding so that we hire reliable and trusted caregivers. Caregivers truly help make a difference in the lives of those they work with and their families. At ComForCare Northwest Richmond, we provide all of our caregivers with ongoing specialized training and home care education.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the ComForCare family, please contact our office directly to ask about employment opportunities or apply now. We are always on the lookout for caring and compassionate individuals who are looking for a fulfilling career in the northwest Richmond area.