Quality Home Care Services for Seniors
If you have a loved one to care for, you're well aware of the challenges. As aging or an illness progresses, the need for care can increase rapidly and without warning. The journey of caregiving can bring a wide range of emotions and circumstances to the caregiver, including physical and emotional fatigue, internalized guilt, and social isolation.
If you're faced with any of these feelings or concerns while caring for elderly parents or grandparents, you're not alone, and you don't have to go through it alone. ComForcare offers quality senior home care services to lighten the load.
Experience the ComForcare Difference
With ComForcare, you'll find quality non-medical home care that will allow you to get the break you need and enjoy the time you spend with your loved one. See what our home care services can offer you and your family:
- We staff our team to have as many caregivers as you need available when you need them. ComForcare services are available 24/7, every day of the year.
- Our clients and caregivers have strong, caring relationships. We match each client to a caregiver whose personality and experiences match their own.
- We take on only the best as caregivers. Our staff will undergo a 10-step screening process, and once they are hired, we make sure they are bonded, insured, and bound by the Client Bill of Rights. Nurses oversee client care and give our caregivers on-going training.
- While our specialty is non-medical home care, we partner with local hospitals and healthcare facilities to provide transition of care, hospice support, and other help. Our services are designed to reduce hospital readmissions. We’ll keep your loved one comfortable at home.
- You can expect flexibility with our service packages. Ask for same-day service, a one-time service agreement, or long-term arrangements, and watch us deliver.
You want to hire someone for senior home care that will respect and support your loved ones as much as you do. With our personalized plans, that is what ComForcare can offer. Trust us to take the stress out of caring for your senior, and retain a positive relationship with your loved one. Contact us at 800-886-4044 today or find the location nearest you.