ComForcare Oakland County, MI
Services and About Us
Services we offer:
- Hospital/Rehabilitation Discharge Support
- Grooming & Hygiene
- Bathing & Toileting
- Transportation and Errands
- Medication Reminders
- Safety Supervision
- Light Housekeeping
- Family Respite
- Meal Preparation
How to Know When it's Time for Senior Care: Oakland's ComForcare Offers Advice and Flexible Options
About 33% of seniors over the age of 65 need some assistance with daily tasks. But the transition from independence to senior care in the North Oakland/Livingston County, MI area is a huge step that can be difficult to make. Accepting help doesn't mean you are incapable; it just means sometimes you need someone to rely on. We know you want to retain your independence as long as possible. Whether you need medical assistance, help with keeping up the house, or a ride to the doctor, our caring staff is qualified to ensure you get exactly what you need.
Not sure if you really need assistance? Here are some guidelines to help you decide if the time is right to call ComForcare. Have you noticed your loved one:
• forgets appointments, birthdays, and regular responsibilities?
• gets distracted while driving, or receive frequent traffic tickets?
• feels like he/she is slowing down both mentally and physically?
• needs help getting ready for the day and taking care of personal hygiene?
• needs help shopping and preparing meals?
Though the above guidelines indicate normal changes due to aging, they can mean some level of assistance would be best. The decision to get senior care in Oakland is a personal one that should be discussed with loved ones and family members. ComForcare helps you develop a customized aid plan so your loved one can continue to live life to its fullest.
Don't let age keep you from enjoying the golden years! Call our Oakland office at 248-623-6500 to discuss your personal aid plan.